Saturday, January 17, 2009

Last day in Toll Asia




http://www.toll.com.sg/

16th Jan is my last day in Toll Asia.

The journey: 2nd May 2005 - 16th Jan 2009

It was kind of a mixed feelings:
1. Sad and miss the people there
2. Happy and excited over the new embarkment

There were 2 kinds of prayer given to me too:
1. Blessings over my new job
2. Return of Chiyoong to Toll Asia (!?!?!)

Well, the decision lies no longer on man, but God. A miraculous opening of opportunity at this point of time. Should or should I not grab it?

I think I should grab it which I had and willl do my best. Yes, the point is this, to do my best and let God do the rest.

Truly, there are many people whom I will missed and many people whom I want to thank.
1. The good bosses whom God placed over me
2. The good working colleagues whom God has put in my environment
3. The nice and co-operative users whom God has made them to be :)
4. The bible study group which God has placed me in to grow spiritually

5. The good friends that God gave to me
6. The many things that God put me through to learn and grow


I&T Cruise Dinner movie clip


For better quality, please refer to I&T intranet.


it is my privilege to be part of God's plan...

No comments: